Game name: Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Ganre: Adventure, PC Games, Puzzle
Developer: Snoozy Kazoo
Release date: 2021
Interface language: EN / Multi8
Voice language: EN / Multi8
Take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from your home, you must go on an epic quest to pay back your massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights against animals both big and small. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Battle massive beasts that terrorize the garden community.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Earn collectible hats and alternate between which one to wear.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
CPU: 1.2GHz processor (Intel Core i5 and up)
RAM: 1 GB
OS: Windows 10
Video Card: DirectX 10, 11, or 12 compatible card
Free Disk Space: 600 MB