Game name: 99 Spirits: Deluxe Edition
Ganre: PC Games, Puzzle, RPG
Release date: 2013
Interface language: EN
Voice language: EN
99 Spirits is an RPG/Puzzle game that revolves around the popular Japanese folklore of Tsukumogami, everyday objects coming alive on their 100th birthday.
Hanabusa is a young headstrong girl living in the Heian capital within medieval Japan. But when her mother is slain by evil spirits, her life turns into one of vengeance as she sets out to hunt and destroy the spirits.
During Hanabusas travels, she meets a white fox who turns out to be a servant of the mountain god. Hanabusa receives a special sword passed down from her mother, which gives her the ability to see the true forms of spirits to help slay them. Shortly after, a spirit claiming to be Hanabusas long-lost father, Hidetada, breaks her sword and leaves Hanabusa powerless and confused.
Now to mend her broken sword and learn the truth about her father, Hanabusa embarks on a journey to annihilate every last one of the evil spirits.
- Work out the true identity of your enemies in a unique battle system
- Capture enemies, master their skills for battle and use them to solve puzzles on the field
- Interact with over 40 unique characters and battle over 100 monsters
- Beautifully detailed art and an atmospheric original soundtrack bring feudal Japan alive
- Discover multiple unique endings that change based on the players actions
- Dual audio: Toggle between English and Japanese voice
- Includes the original Japanese version of 99 Spirits, Tsukumogami
CPU: 1.5 GHz or higher
RAM: 512 MB
OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
DirectX: Version 9.0
Free Disk Space: 700 MB