MiniTool Partition Wizard Crack is an impressive application designed to quickly help IT professionals manage disks and partitions on multiple computers. It is developed for the business environment of system administrators and IT professionals who want to manage thousands of computers simultaneously.
MiniTool Partition Wizard 12.5 License Key has a user-friendly and intuitive interface with full access to all features. It allows you to recover data from a hard drive, flash USBs, etc. It allows you to create new partitions and also merge and delete existing partitions.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Serial key makes it easy for IT professionals to manage entire disks. You can also hide or unhide partitions, and they can also recover data from damaged partitions or drives. MiniTool Partition Wizard Keygen can be used as a disk usage analyzer. Professional software also displays information on all drives and partitions on the system and allows users to modify it using the integrated wizard. The software supports multiple disks and partition types and also includes full compatibility with UEFI boot.
You can also free download AOMEI Partition Assistant Crack
MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Key Features:
- Create/delete partitions in simple steps. Format the inaccessible hard drive and convert RAW to NTFS to recover the hard drive.
- Move non-adjacent partitions together to expand the use; enlarge the C drive to eliminate insufficient disk space warning.
- Copy the disk entirely to the disk, or copy the partition contents to another location without data loss. Suitable for system disk partition and non-system disk partition.
- Thoroughly wipe the partition data and ensure that any data recovery solution cannot recover the deleted data.
- Combine two partitions into one partition without data loss. Divide the hard drive into two partitions to save various data.
- Covers all the disk/partition check functions you can find in Free Edition, such as file system check, disk surface test, view disk properties, etc.
- Extend the system partition to solve the problem of insufficient disk space through its “Move/Resize Partition” and “Extend Partition.”
- Copy the disk partitions for hard drive upgrades or data backups in case your computer may have problems.
- Safely merge two adjacent partitions into one larger partition to make full use of unused space.
- Migrate the operating system to SSD/HD for better computer performance or backup OS for system restore.
- Check the disk/partition surface test to confirm whether there are bad sectors on the target location.
- Enable to manage disk partitions, such as creating, deleting, formatting, splitting, erasing, aligning partitions, etc.
- Convert non-system disks from MBR to GPT and vice versa without data loss to support large drives or full OS.
- Convert NTFS to FAT or FAT to NTFS without formatting to support early Windows OS or store large files.
- Set the partition as logical to create more than four partitions, or set the partition as the primary partition to make it active.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.